- St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Hartford, CT 2011-2014
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, OH 2011 GPA 4.0
- Samford University, Birmingham, AL Bachelor of Science 2006
Achievements & Awards
- Valedictorian, Class of 2011, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Dean's List, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, 2007-2011
- Half Tuition Scholarship, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, 2008-2011
- North Central Academy Grant, 2010
- Merz ACFAS Student Scholarship, 2010
- APMA Educational Foundation Scholarship, 2009-2010
- Presidential Scholarship, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, 2007
- Kishman L, Malin D, Nerone V, Siesel, K. Clinical implications of peroneal artery variation. Foot and Ankle Specialist 2009; 2(3):135-139.
- Ray A, Malin D, Nicolau D, Wiskirchen D. Antibiotic tissue penetration in Diabetic foot infections: a review of the microdialysis literature and needs for future research. Accepted for publication in JAPMA. Date pending.
- Butto D, Malin D, Rode K, Thompson E. Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis: Case Review and Wound Care Protocol. Accepted for poster presentation at ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference, February 2015.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Volunteer Member, Membership Committee, 2016-Present Associate, 2014-Present
- President, OCPM chapter, March 2009-March 2010
- Vice President, OCPM chapter, March 2008-March 2009
- Pi Delta National Honor Society